Monday, April 13, 2015

What is a "Special Needs" Photographer Anyway?


Glad you asked!



I have the unique opportunity to combine both a degree in Early Childhood Special Education with my experience and skills as a photographer.  I have earned the designation of Certified Professional Photographer from Professional Photographer's of America, and am also accredited by Special Kids Photographer's of America.

There are several differences in the way I handle my photography sessions to best accommodate children of all abilities.

1 : Before your session we will get together either in-person or on the phone, and go through a pre-session questionnaire.  Basically we get to chat about your amazing child, and any specific things I need to know about their specific needs prior to our session.

2 :  Based on your feedback, I will tailor the session to your child.  I am comfortable working with children of all abilities.  

3:  Sessions can be held at my in-home studio and gardens or on-location at your home, hospital, or care centers located within a 20-mile radius of my home in Draper.  

No comments:

Post a Comment